Leave a legacy.

Electoral Register listing Allows Adult Content Access

By: frpc | 18-01-2017 14:02

This simple idea would assist those who do not have a Driving Licence or Passport. New rules mean that you have to prove your identity to your local council.  Usually through providing your  National Insurance Number, the council checks your age and ID with Government website and includes you on the next published register. Giffgaff could then check a member's age in the same way they do now with passports and licences.  It really is that easy. 


by: dtuxcomp
on: 06-09-2017 23:52

A great idea. Not everyone has a new passport or driving license to prove ID, I know I have no end of trouble trying to prove my id with my bank tho they're happy to take my money. It's not just **** that can get trapped by this filter so would be good to be able to chose to remove it.

by: swinhoe79
on: 13-09-2017 14:50

I have bank details just nothing in it?

by: kimchi
on: 25-07-2017 20:43

helpful as I don't have a driving license voted up

by: misspage
on: 09-02-2017 22:08

I support this idea as there has to be a way to confirm your age if you don't have access to a passport or driving license

by: http
on: 24-01-2017 06:29
A no-brainer
by: frpc
on: 04-07-2017 17:55

Somebody mentioned that in Scotland you can vote at 16. I wonder why they did not realise that you can get a passport at 0 years of age? Also Driving Licences are issued at 16 for mopeds. Someone else mentioned the edited register. Goverment, credit agencies, police all have access to the edited register.

by: starkey93
on: 25-09-2018 09:08

brilliant idea this would be ideal

by: bethanykelly
on: 23-04-2018 20:52


by: adamtheant
on: 16-04-2018 22:33

I don't have neither of them so helpful

by: mikeclubs181040
on: 10-04-2018 19:51

Hello everyone, what a great Idea. I would love to see this implemented.

by: danielp1993
on: 13-03-2018 13:11

what happens when they take the age down to 16?